Nottingham Buildings

 

29 High Pavement

 

Along with the building immediately to it's right, this was most recently the up market Lace Market Hotel and restaurant, but sadly it's owners went into liquidation and it is now closed.

The house was built in 1820 for the noted surgeon Booth Edison.

The plot was formerly the site of the house of Bugge Hall and then the Angel or Old Angel public house.

 

  Ray Teece  12-08-20015

NB01941

 

 

RETURN