Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 


Built between 1895 & 1898 this building was designed by Nottingham architect 
A. H. Goodall as a Lace Warehouse for the lace manufacturer 
Bowden & Company,

It is built of brick but with a faience (Tin glazed earthenware) tiled frontage.

It was convereted in 1991-92 and at one time was The Old Vic public house.

Bowden & Co
22 Fletcher Gate

  Ray Teece  05-04-2018

NB02283

RETURN

NEXT