Nottingham Buildings

French Connection

 6 Victoria  Street

 

The nearest five of the seven bays of this building were designed for a bank by Evans & Son and it was built between 1895 - 97. 
In 1920 - 21 T. B. Whinney added the far two additional matching bays for The Midland Bank. 
The building is Grade II Listed.

 

 

  Ray Teece  14-07-2014

NB01786

RETURN