The Old Corn Exchange
Thurland Street, Nottingham
This is another design by local architect T. C. Hine and was built beteen1849 & 1850 as a the city's corn exchange. It later became the seat of The Chamber of Commerce and is now a club.
It stands on part of the site once occupied by the grand 13th century Thurland Hall that survived up to 1830.
© Ray Teece 08-04-2007