Nottingham Buildings

The Council House

 

 

 

 

 

This old bell, dated 1807 stands at the back of the entrance hall to the right of The Grand Staircase.

It originally hung on the roof of the old Town Hall in Weekday Cross.  That building was sold to the Great Central Railway in 1894 and soon after demolished.

 

The Old Town Hall Bell

The Council House

  Ray Teece 07-11-2007

NB00674

RETURN