Nottingham Buildings

The Council House

The Nottingham Council House

 

Bronze Plaque to Commemorate the Opening 

This plaque is mounted on the wall to the left of The Grand Staircase. Mounted on it is the ceremonial gold key used at the opening by HRH The Prince of Wales on 22nd May 1929.

 

 

 

  Ray Teece  07-11-2007

NB00675

RETURN