Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

The Dog & Bear dates back to 1876 and in the 1960's was a very popular city centre pub.

On its frontage are several sculptures one of which is the date / builders stone with the initials 'TS
(See next )

In 1995 when it was refurbished, it received a Mayor's Civic Award for Urban Design

 

The Dog & Bear Public House - Now Starbucks

Bridlesmith Gate

  Ray Teece  26-04-2008

NB00785

RETURN

NEXT