Fellows Morton & Clayton Public House
This bar takes its name and partly occupies the old Fellows, Morton & Clayton Ltd. buildings that run between Canal Street and The Nottingham Canal to the rear.
The building has a date stone of 1895 and became a public house in 1981. The pub has its own on-site brewery.
© Ray Teece 25-01-2007