Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

This magnificent building was designed by Nottingham architect T. C. Hine as the Headquarters and terminus station for the Great Northern Railway and was opened in 1857

It has been beautifully restored and is now a fitness centre.

Also known as London Road Low Level Station

 

Great Northern Railway Station

Off London Road

  Ray Teece 29-06-2006

NB00197

RETURN

NEXT