Windmill Lane, Sneinton
The mill was built in 1807 by a Mr. Green a city baker who's son George Green (1793 - 1841) would gain world fame as a mathematician and physicist.
The mill was destroyed by fire in 1947 but was beautifully restored during the 1980's and is now in full working order grinding flour on certain days of the week.
The mill is now owned and operated by the Nottingham City Council
© Ray Teece 01-08-2006