The Old Jessop's Department Store Building
This is another wonderful creation by Nottingham architect Watson Fothergill in 1895. Pity about the glass & concrete structure next to it!
The old Jessop's store used to occupy property all the way between Parliament Street and Long Row until it's move to The Victoria Centre. Various shops now occupy the building.
© Ray Teece 12-10-2006