Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

This is the site, now a retail park, that was once occupied by John Player & Sons No. 2 tobacco factory.

All that remains now are parts of the perimeter wall and fence plus the great clock that once hung on the front of the building.

Designed by architect T. C. Howitt, it was opened in 1932 and demolished in 1987

 

John Player & Sons - No. 2 Factory

Radford Boulevard

  Ray Teece  07-07-2007

NB00426

RETURN

NEXT