The Mills Buildings
This building was designed by architect G. S Doughty of Nottingham and dates from 1861.
It was built for the American Philo L. Mills a lace curtain manufacturer as a lace factory and warehouse.
Mills purchased and made his home in Ruddington Hall where he bred and became famous for his pedigree stock.
He was High Sheriff in 1897.
© Ray Teece 22-04-2016