Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

This fine building, now The Yorkshire Bank is another by the architect Albert Nelson Bromley and was built in 1927.

Whilst it might appear to be a part of the Council House building, it is in fact separate and was completed two years earlier.

It stands directly opposite another Bromley building, the original Boots flagship store now occupied by  'Zara'

National Provincial Bank

High Street / Smithy Row

  Ray Teece  20-04-2009

NB01147

RETURN

NEXT