Nottingham Buildings

The Pitcher & Piano Public House

High Pavement

This bar must be one of the most unusual in the city as it occupies a deconsecrated Unitarian Church building.

The church dates from 1876 and was designed by architect Stuart Colman of Bristol.  It was converted to a public house in 1989

 

  Ray Teece 25-01-2007

NB00293

RETURN

NEXT