The Reform Club
16-18 Victoria Street
This imposing building dates from 1869-70 and was designed by Robert Evans for The Imperial Fire and Life Insurance Company.
In 1912-13 W. B. Starr
and Hall added the porch and dormers for the Reform or Liberal Club.
It was a place for
In the 1960's it was internally refurbished to a very high standard when it became The Victoria Club and now just carries the name 'Casino'
The building is Grade II Listed
© Ray Teece 14-07-2014