Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

This church dates back to 1127 but has undergone many restorations and additions over the centuries.  The beautiful tower is a re-build following the collapse of a spire steeple.

Now known as St. Leo's the church takes its name from an early French Saint.

St Leodegarius Church

Church Street, Basford

  Ray Teece  04-03-2010

NB01273

RETURN

NEXT