Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

The medieval church of old Radford was demolished in 1811 and what we see here was built the following year - 1812.  The church was also extended in later years

Its hard to believe that this church stands in a city and this view must be much the same as it was in 1812 before the Industrial Revolution caught up with what was the village of Old Radford

St. Peters Church, Old Radford

Hartley Road

  Ray Teece  07-07-2007

NB00436

RETURN

NEXT