Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

-

--

Post Script July 2017:

It was announced that this building has been purchased by Nottingham Trent University who will use it for degree ceremonies and other events.

-

 

This building was designed as a  Wesleyan Methodist Chapel by Thomas Simpson and dates from 1854

100 years later in 1954 it became a Jewish Synagogue.

 

Wesleyan Chapel / Nottingham Hebrew Congregation Synagogue

Shakespeare Street

  Ray Teece  19-05-2008

NB00829

RETURN

NEXT