Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

 

This building was built between 1956 & 1958 and was designed by Cecil Howitt

It originally opened as a Technical College and is now part of the Nottingham Trent University campus

Viewed from the top of Wollaton Street car park

 

 

 

The Newton Building

 Burton Street

  Ray Teece  18-04-2007

NB00376

RETURN

NEXT