Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

 

The site of the White Hart was originally farm buildings that were later opened as The Lenton Coffee House where customers could take coffee and tea in the gardens.

It took on its present name in 1804 when the building seen here was added

 

The White Hart Inn 

Gregory Street, Lenton

  Ray Teece  24-07-2007

NB00503

RETURN

NEXT