The Nottingham Evening Post
Now owned by Northcliffe Newspapers, the Nottingham Evening Post was established in 1878 by Thomas Forman and is the city's only surviving daily newspaper. For many years it operated from premises in Forman Street but in 1998 moved to a brand new building in Castle Wharf.
Nottingham21 was therefore very proud to be given recognition by this respected local paper, when on the 4th February 2008 a double page feature was published about the site written by the Post's Senior Reporter Alistair Harris. The article gave a very significant boost to visitor numbers and on the day of publication, page views reached almost 2,000.
The Nottingham Evening Post publish continuously updated news on line at their own website that can be reached via the following link: