Nottingham Miscellany

 

 

 

 

 

Surrounded by houses and shops it might seem an odd place to find a cemetery but in 1821 it would have been in open countryside, the likely nearest structures being the windmills that once stood on the brow of the hill along what is now Forest Road.

 

The Jews Cemetery

North Sherwood Street

  Ray Teece 07-08-2005

NM00024

PREVIOUS

RETURN