Nottingham Buildings





This beautiful 16th century house presently stands empty, neglected, shored up and for sale.

In 1646 it was occupied by Lady Hutchinson the mother of Colonel Hutchinson who was in command of the garrison that held Nottingham Castle for Parliament during the Civil War and later became Governor of Nottingham and The Castle


Lady Hutchinson's House / County House

23 High Pavement

  Ray Teece  04-07-2008