St. Luke's Chapel - Bagthorpe Workhouse
Off Hucknall Road, in the City Hospital complex.
This unusual little chapel was completed in 1902 for use by the inmates of The Bagthorpe Workhouse and survived in use as the City Hospital chapel up until its closure 1988. It is presently used as a store by the hospital and unfortunately is now falling into disrepair.
© Ray Teece 30-01-2010
Click here to go to Bagthorpe Workhouse