Nottingham Buildings

The Nottingham Victoria Station

Clock Tower

Alas, the clock tower is all that remains of this once magnificent Victorian station.

It was designed by Albert E. Lambert and was opened in 1900. It served both The Great Central and Great Northern Railways.

After several years of decline, it finally closed in 1967 and was demolished.

  Ray Teece 03-08-2006

NB00041

RETURN

NEXT