Nottingham Buildings

 

 

 

 

This village school was built with funds given by Lord Middleton in 1865 and became known as the Russell School when the Rev. Russell the Rector became involved in it's running.  It later became part of the Fernwood School and was then sold off in 1999 to become a nursery.

The Schoolhouse

Bramcote Lane, Wollaton

  Ray Teece  05-03-2012

NB01465

RETURN